I do not know what they really see, or know. I wish I knew. I do know that she is infinitely wise, and could impart these pearls easily:
- If the dog turns out to be too big, mom becomes home base.
- Mom can make a really nice pillow.
- Chocolate may look good, but trust me it is NOT worth it.
- The bedding in the house can make a great nest to sleep in if needed.
- Why drink out of a bowl when Max will give me a cup?
- If I sit by the door perfectly still they will not leave me behind.
- I take up more of the bed when I sleep "hot dog" style.
- Shredding pencils seem to get a negative reaction.
- Walks can take an indefinite amount of time depending on how much sniffing time is warranted.
- Cows are not your friend.

Life through a dogs eyes - I love this. I love that you chose this topic and that you picked just the right canine comments to balance truth and humor. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteSaturday must be dog slicing day. I sliced about my dog today as did a colleague. I love your first two lines. I wish I knew too. Great format for a slice!
ReplyDelete