Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Jelly


      Every time I pass by this sleeping rug I admit I am SO jealous. Why am I so envious of this live, 12 lb stuffed animal/dog?  Well, to sleep that well, so long, and so arbitrarily is to be coveted, for sure.  She looks so relaxed and so content. (Meanwhile, I'm next door ready to toss my MacBook out the window).  And then there is her concrete-looking, supine position that also has me colored green with envy.

    What I wouldn't give to sleep through Covid, or all the other awfulness in the world.   How I long to just wake up to only lengthy warm, and tingly stretches.

   I guess it really is a dog's life?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Morna, I enter to your post because I write a similar story about magical wishes. Lovely foto!! I love baby Yoda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great picture! I feel the same way when I see my cat all curled up with her paw over her eyes. To sleep without your mind racing would be so sweet.

    ReplyDelete