Tuesday, September 6, 2022

True Confessions


   I'm not gonna lie I don't get a lot done in this hammock. Okay, I will be honest, I don't get anything done.  With further transparency, I would like to say that all my best thinking takes place in that hammock but that wouldn't be true, either. But the view, the crystal blue sky, and the soft whisper of the pines is like nothing else. 

   So, what exactly does happen in that hammock, you might ask. Well, in the cradle of that hammock the deepest peace occurs.  Everything slows down to a stop. and I love every single slow moment there.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful piece. You have mastered the art of slow. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your teaser line grabbed me, and I'm so glad! I spent some time in my hammock this weekend. I realized there won't be too many more hammock moments in the coming days, so I just climbed in, read a bit, slept a bit, and enjoyed the view. You're right! Time does slow down in a hammock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So there is a way to slow down time! Anything is possible with a rested mind, body, and soul. :)

    ReplyDelete