Black and white pictures seem to depict an easier time. Logically, I know it's not necessarily true but I just can't explain it. They tell stories, they are full of so much information if an individual just took the time to really look hard at them. The clothes, the cars, and the faces all exude an unexplainable calmness that seems almost foreign to our 21st century.
A black and white world might contain cocktails after work, kids riding their sting ray bikes until gets dark, families eating full course meals together, or even a busy mother, stopping for just that moment, to wipe her hands on her apron, and be frozen in time.
I love black and white photos and it is so interesting that even with the lack of color which some may deem as lack of detail, there is so much story in a black and white photo. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYes, the black and white photos just seem to proclaim a safer and simpler time, back when people looked at each other instead of screens.
ReplyDelete