You know it hit me the other day. And I want to be very clear it had nothing to do with those popular Progressive insurance commercials where the message is "Don't become like your parents," etc.
I remember that my dad always had a rubber band around his wrist. I don't know why? I guess to have one handy? His trusty kitchen was chock full of reused margarine tubs, free bank calendars, stacks of expired coupons, and of course a tub of the elusive rubber bands.
Well, if you are wondering, as a matter of fact I did find one around my wrist the other day, and I'm not going to even mention what is in my utility drawer.
At least they are not in an old margarine tub.

My parents didn't waste anything! I don't think it is possible to make it through life without turning into our parents in one way or another! 😆
ReplyDeleteHah hah! Agreed
Delete