Tuesday, October 28, 2025

Awareness



         I know I've written about this before and just so you know, just because I'm cognizant of it, because I'm aware of it, does not, by any means, mean I am 100% practicing it.

     I am trying.

     The principle is to change your thoughts. If you are putting out high energy, high vibrations, then you will get them back. Like attracts like. Its's science. It's the law of attraction.

    Honestly, most of the time I'm just trying to survive while I'm driving, or in another similar type situation. I do look down at the little rainbow card I made (I keep in my car) and think, "Ok. You're in the yellow. No wonder. " I try to relax, or even smile. Sometimes, it helps just to know. And once in awhile, I will purposely try to shift out of that emotion.

  It is my body will be the first thing that betrays me when I'm in these lower vibration emotions. My posture, my jawline and even my hands signal me.

   When we change our thoughts, we change how we feel, and change what feelings we are experiencing. If one can ultimately alter one's thoughts and emotions - one can alter their reality.

  I know, right?

  I am NOWHERE near that stage, folks BUT I feel a little bit better when I'm more aware. 

  I'll take that.

2 comments:

  1. This gets better the more I read it. The words you use that emphasize driving—signal, vibration, shift—so powerfully acknowledge our own efforts to control your human machine. I love the card idea, to. Awareness is the opening door to change. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea. I can see how it would be hard to do consistently. I hope you keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete